Select Your College/University:
Bethel Jobs Search Results
Found 20 listings, displaying 1-20
Description: Aarons provides a fun and positive environment for our associates and a place where we take building relationships with our customers personally!As a Manager Trainee, you will have the opportunity to learn the various responsibilities in our business to help build a foundation for a management career at Aarons! You are primarily responsible for assisting the Customer Accounts Department with lease agreement renewals. In addition, you support the overall needs of the store by assisting other associates. At Aarons, you are making a differenceyour dedicated attention to each customer helps bring the closer to our mutual goal of ownership. Come see why the difference is personal at Aarons, connect with us today!Job DutiesPersonally support every customer to Own it.Assist in managing the collections processCollect revenues and protect company assetsCounsel customers to gain timely renewal paymentsContact customers directly who have not made payments to get the customer currentCustomer CareContact customers over the phone and by home visitsMaintain and update customer databaseAssist with merchandise returns and customer deliveries as neededAdditional DutiesClean returned merchandiseVisit customer homes to assist with deliveries, & work out payment optionsPosition RequirementsTwo years of college or two years of previous management experienceGood communication and interpersonal relationship skillsPosition routinely requires lifting & loading up to 50 lbs. without help and up to 300 lbs. with the assistance of a dollyValid drivers licenseGood organizational skillsMaintain professional appearanceStrong telephone mannersAs a Potential Aarons AssociateYoull share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life. Youll be a contributing team member in an environment that embraces challenge and has a strong drive to achieve. We like to set the bar high, roll up our sleeves and work together to out-perform the competition. Youll have an opportunity to work in an environment which prides itself on recognizing and rewarding top performers.About AaronsAarons has a long legacy as an industry leader, with continued growth regardless of the economy. In business since 1955, we have grown to over 2,000 stores across North America built on a foundation of excellence, customer focus, & quality products and services. Personally and professionally, we hold ourselves to high standards and unwavering commitment to do whats right; treating every individual with respect, compassion and integrity. We are highly invested in the communities we serve through our community outreach programs; donating time, products and services locally and nationally.As a Manager Trainee at Aarons, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes: Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidaysUnlimited bonus & commission opportunitiesFive day work week, Sundays always off!Medical, dental & vision insurance401(K) with company matchLife insuranceDisability benefitsAll drivers must comply with the Aarons Driver Qualification policy which includes: a satisfactory MVR (driving record), a valid Drivers License, D.O.T. physical/certification in states that require it.A drug screen and criminal background investigation is required.Aarons is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Primary Location: 6028 S. 1st St.
The Steak n Shake concept is proven, successful, and poised for remarkable growth - the kind of growth that can accelerate your career like nothing else. We currently have over 500 locations in 21 states and our plan is to grow nationwide - imagine what that kind of growth can mean to your career. If you're ready to make your mark you're ready for Steak n Shake.
BACK OF HOUSE KITCHEN TEAM MEMBER
People are drawn to careers at Steak n Shake because its a great place to work. They stay because its also a great place to grow, both personally and professionally. Whatever your talents and aspirations, theres an opportunity at Steak n Shake to match.
The responsibility of a BOH Team Member is to contribute to the overall satisfaction of each and every guest in any way possible. Primary duties would be to prepare and expedite specific menu items while ensuring quality, cleanliness, and freshness. This position also needs to maintain guest sensitivity, restocking, sanitation, uniform, safety, security, and company policy requirements.
The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, be able to retain menu item information, meet basic math and reading requirements, have the ability to lift and carry up to 30 pounds, uphold professional working relationships with other Associates and maintain composure while under stress.
We offer 24 hour flexibility in scheduling and competitive pay; an excellent opportunity for a great job.
If you're ready for a fun and challenging career, Apply to Steak 'n Shake today!more
We have a part-time opening for a Guest Service Representative.
Must be able to work various shifts per week and be available weekdays and weekends.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Background check required.
Wage: Competitive and based on experiencemore
Youth Villages has been a national leader in the implementation of research-based treatment philosophies in the field of children's mental and behavioral health. Our commitment to helping troubled children and their families find success spans 20+ years and includes a comprehensive array of programs and services.
If you are looking for a positive career move where you are meeting the challenges of life and striving to make a positive difference, then Youth Villages is the place for you. We are looking for people with a strong sense of purpose and focus to continually build confidence in yourself and our organization.
Our Intercept program serves a broad population of youth, including those involved with multiple child-serving systems and those at high risk of removal from their families.The program specializes in diverting youth from out of home placements by helping their families safely maintain youth in their home environment. This position is responsible for providing intensive home-based therapy to families.
- Carry small caseload of 4-6 families
- Hold family sessions with each family 3 times a week scheduled at the convenience of the families
- 3 supervision meetings a week
- Web-based documentation (voice recognition technology in most locations)
- Provide on-call availability to families during the week, one weekend each month
- Drive up to 60-80 miles to meet with families in the home
- Counselors provide treatment in individual families' homes in a wide array of settings and communities
Schedule is non-traditional, but flexible and based around clients' availability. Since counselors are heavily involved with each family, long hours may be required.
Counselors must have their own vehicle to use for work purposes as well as have liability insurance. Counselors are reimbursed for mileage.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Requirements
- A Master's degree in a social services discipline is preferred
- A Bachelor's degree in a social services discipline is required
- Degrees that can be considered include: social work, drug and alcohol education or counseling, psychology, criminal justice, guidance counseling, or marriage and family therapy. Other degrees will have to be evaluated further to determine if they meet the qualifications.
- Experience in a clinical counseling or case management setting
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal, and oral skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule
Experience growth and development through our continuous training, as well as tuition and licensure reimbursement, or pursue opportunities to advance both clinically and administratively with Youth Villages.
- Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug Coverage and Vision
- Retirement Savings Pension Plan
- 403 (b)
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 12 paid sick days per year
- 9 paid holidays
- Mileage and Cell Phone Reimbursement (when applicable)
CONTINUE JOBS SEARCH
GET NEW LISTINGS DELIVERED DAILY
BETHEL Jobs NEWS ARTICLES
BROWSE OTHER COLLEGES
- By CollegeUniversity of MemphisMiddle Tennessee State UniversityUniversity of TennesseeVanderbilt UniversityEast Tennessee State UniversityAustin Peay State UniversityBelmont UniversityBethel CollegeCarson-Newman CollegeChristian Brothers UniversityCrichton CollegeCumberland UniversityFreed-Hardeman UniversityKing CollegeLane CollegeLee UniversityLincoln Memorial UniversityLipscomb UniversityMaryville CollegeRemington CollegeRhodes CollegeSewanee: The University of the SouthSouthern Adventist UniversityTennessee State UniversityTennessee Technological UniversityThe University of Tennessee at ChattanoogaThe University of Tennessee-MartinTrevecca Nazarene UniversityTusculum CollegeUnion UniversityPellissippi State Technical Community CollegeWalters State Community CollegeThe University of Tennessee Health Science CenterWatkins College of Art & DesignNashville State Community CollegeChattanooga State Community College
- By State
- By City
Jobs on Uloop provides Bethel students with Full-time Jobs, Part-time Jobs around Bethel, and Internships in both McKenzie and across the country. Jobs on Uloop are listed by employers who are looking to hire college students at Bethel. The full-time jobs and internships may be national, regional, or local, and the part-time jobs are typically on or near the Bethel College campus. As you prepare your resume for a summer internship or as you begin applying for full-time jobs, Uloop is a source of job opportunities that are available for students at Bethel.
College Student Jobs are also available at these other schools
TN Student Jobs
- University of Tennessee Jobs»
- Vanderbilt University Jobs»
- East Tennessee State University Jobs»
- Tennessee Technological University Jobs»
- The University of Tennessee-Martin Jobs»
- University of Memphis Jobs»
- Middle Tennessee State University Jobs»
- The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Jobs»
- Pellissippi State Technical Community College Jobs»
- Austin Peay State University Jobs»
- Belmont University Jobs»
- Nashville State Community College Jobs»
- Lipscomb University Jobs»
- Maryville College Jobs»
- Tennessee State University Jobs
College Student Jobs
- UC Davis Jobs»
- UC San Diego Jobs»
- University of Washington Jobs»
- UC Santa Barbara Jobs»
- UC Santa Cruz Jobs»
- Rutgers University Jobs»
- Cal Poly Jobs»
- UC Berkeley Jobs»
- UC Irvine Jobs»
- San Francisco State University Jobs»
- UCLA Jobs»
- Oregon State University Jobs»
- New York University Jobs»
- University of Virginia Jobs»
- Florida State University Jobs